Wylie Co. is an Oscar, Bafta and VES award-winning creative company working in film, and pre/post visualization work.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Systems Administrator to join our Culver City team. The role is responsible for support, maintenance and development of the Microsoft Windows environment at Wylie Co.
The role requires extensive knowledge of Microsoft products and best practices.
This is a permanent position, enjoying the many benefits that Wylie Co. offers its employees.
- Escalation point (2nd\3rd line) for support of existing Windows environments.
- Root cause analysis for on-going problems.
- Design and implement Windows solutions, with focus on automation.
- Support and development of Windows configuration management systems.
- Manage AD policies and changes to best standards.
- Monitoring and maintenance of critical systems.
- Involved in and sometimes lead projects to implement new services.
- Work closely with technology teams to deploy global solutions.
- Mentor junior team members on Microsoft OS Administration and best practices.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for how tos and best practices.
- On-call support on a weekly rotational basis. Usually once every 10-12 weeks.
- Strong Windows systems\server administration, preferably in Linux environments.
- Strong Powershell
- Active Directory management.
- Windows configuration management (Chocolatey, SCCM, Ansible, Putty).
- Experience in Cloud technologies.
- VMWare and virtual server environment administration.
- Network support and troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting Redhat based OS for both workstation and server.
- Networking (Layer2, Layer3 including dynamic routing and VPN tunnels).
- Storage configuration and management (monitoring, allocating and troubleshooting).
- Cloud based solutions around compute, storage and network.
- Python scripting
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Understand and support real-time workflows, Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Experience in engine infrastructure and source control tools; Perforce, TeamCity, Git.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of high performance computing.
- Deploying and supporting pop-up sites; production studios, remote locations.
- VFX or Gaming industry experience.
Wylie Co. is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org