Website WylieCompany Wylie Co.
Visual effects, evolved.
Wylie Co. is an Oscar, Bafta and VES award-winning creative company working in film, and pre/post visualization work.
Although Wylie Co. is still currently working remotely, this is a staff position that would eventually require at least some on site work at our Culver City studio once it is deemed safe to do so.
- Taking briefs and direction from compositing supervisors and VFX supervisors to execute assigned shots
- Integrating 2D, 3D and live action elements to a high standard
- Working with clients in order to create their vision
- Meeting schedules and project deadlines
- Ongoing communication with production and supervisors regarding schedules and deadlines
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by supervisors
- Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot
- An excellent working knowledge of and at least 5 years production experience with nuke in commercials and/or film projects
- A great reel showing a wide range of shots, comping techniques and a creative eye
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active and collaborative work ethic
- A strong eye for detail, composition, color and lighting
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
- Proven ability in working with clients in order to create their vision
- An understanding of color space principles
- Photoshop and Linux experience
- Knowledge of practical lighting for photography
- A working knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
- Programming and coding experience and knowledge
- Experience with Hiero, Shotgrid, After effects, Final Cut, Flame is an advantage
- Compositing experience in a commercials environment is desirable
Wylie Co. is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com